Chicken (Chicken, Yogurt (pasteurized Grade A milk, cultures), Sour Cream (cultures, pasteurized light cream, nonfat milk, enzymes) , Non-Gmo Canola Oil, Ginger, Garlic, Spices and Salt), Peas Pilaf (Basmati Rice, Water, Green Peas, Non-Gmo Canola Oil, Salt), Gravy (Tomato (water,diced tomato, tomato paste, tomato juice, salt, calcium chloride and citric acid), Cream , Onions, Butter, Cashews, Non-Gmo Canola Oil, Water, Sugar, Ginger, Garlic, Spices and Salt)
ALLERGENS: Milk, Tree Nuts
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS (DO NOT THAW)
1. Remove tray from carton.
2. Puncture film 3 to 4 times.
3. Heat on high setting for 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
4. Carefully remove film to avoid steam burns.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Remove tray from carton.
3. Place tray on baking sheet in middle shelf leaving film intact.
4. Heat approximately 35 to 40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
5. Gently stir before serving.
NOTE: Heating times may vary depending on oven wattage and may need adjusting.
FOR FOOD SAFETY: Cook thoroughly. Discard food tray after use.