Chicken (Chicken, Water, Rice Starch, Non-Gmo Canola Oil, Ginger, Grlic, Salt), Rice Noodles (Water, Rice Noodles, Non-Gmo Canola Oil), Sauce (Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Tomato, Unsalted Peanut Butter, Gluten-Free Soy Sauce(water, soybean, salt and alcohol), Vinegar, Celery, Carrots, Onions, Non-Gmo Canola Oil, Spices, Xanthum Gum), Carrots, Green Onions
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS (DO NOT THAW)
1. Remove tray from carton.
2. Puncture film 3 to 4 times.
3. Heat on high setting for 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
4. Carefully remove film to avoid steam burns.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Remove tray from carton.
3. Place tray on baking sheet in middle shelf leaving film intact.
4. Heat approximately 35 to 40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
5. Gently stir before serving.
NOTE: Heating times may vary depending on oven wattage and may need adjusting.
FOR FOOD SAFETY: Cook thoroughly. Discard food tray after use.