Chicken, Cauliflower, Tomato (water, diced tomato, tomato paste, tomato juice, salt, calcium chloride and citric acid), Onions, Fresh Tomatoes, Green Peas, Cream, Water, Spinach, Yogurt (pasteurized Grade A milk, cultures), Garlic, Non-Gmo Canola Oil, Ginger, Spices, Jalapeno, Olive Oil, Cashews, Sour Cream (cultures, pasteurized light cream, nonfat milk, enzymes), Sugar, Butter, Salt and Green Chili.
ALLERGENS: Milk, Cashews
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS (DO NOT THAW)
1. Puncture film 2 to 3 times.
2. Heat on high setting for 3 minute.
3. Carefully peel film back, stir gently.
4. Replace film back onto tray.
5. Heat for additional 2 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
6. Carefully remove film to avoid steam burns.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Remove tray from carton.
3. Place tray on baking sheet in middle shelf leaving film intact.
4. Heat approximately 35 to 40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
5. Gently stir before serving.
NOTE: Heating times may vary depending on oven wattage and may need adjusting.
FOR FOOD SAFETY: Cook thoroughly. Discard food tray after use.