Bowl: Tomato (water, diced tomato, tomato paste, tomato juice, salt, calcium, chloride and citric acid), Chicken, Water, Rice, Cream, Onions, Yogurt (pasteurized Grade A milk, cultures), Non-Gmo Canola Oil, Cashews, Sour Cream (cultures, pasteurized light cream, nonfat milk, enzymes), Sugar, Spices, Garlic, Ginger, Butter, Salt and Saffron
Naan: Wheat Flour (unbleached flour), milk, Garlic, Yogurt, Coriander, Eggs, Non-Gmo Canola Oil, Baking Powder, Sugar, Salt and Baking Soda
ALLERGENS: Wheat, Milk, Tree Nuts, Eggs
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS (DO NOT THAW)
Chicken Tikka Masala with Saffron Rice Bowl
1. Puncture film 2 to 3 times.
2. Heat on high setting for 3 minutes.
3. Peel back film and stir only sauce and chicken portion.
4. Place film back onto tray.
5. Heat for an additional 2 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
6. Carefully remove film to avoid steam burns.
Note: Heating times may vary depending on oven wattage and may need adjusting.
1. Leave naan in bag, do not open.
2. Puncture 3 to 4 holes in the bag.
3. Heat on high for 30 seconds.
4. Let stand for 1 minute, to avoid steam burns.
5. Carefully remove from the bag.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Let thaw for 3 minutes prior to heating.
3. Remove naan from bag.
4. Place Naan on baking sheet.
5. Heat for 2 minutes, until soft.
For richer flavor, top with butter.